We offer a large range of residential services, from renovations to new builds. With our team of project managers, carpenters, elite trades, and premium suppliers, our projects always finish second to none.
Most projects can fit into 3 categories:
- Typical fixed price: In this situation, we take your plans and create an estimate based on your needs and preferences.
- Traditional design/build: Bring us your idea and budget, and we’ll help you put the idea on paper and work through a detailed cost estimate. After the plans and estimates are complete, the fun begins and we start construction!
- Construction Management: This increasingly popular option puts you in control of the project’s budget and keeps you more involved throughout the build. Bring us your idea or plan and we will put together a very detailed budget for each trade, supplier, and soft cost. All the trades and suppliers are contracted under you, but managed by us.
New Custom Home Construction
Homes built by L.D. Builders are truly custom in every way — always one of a kind and tailored to your style. We never build the same plan twice, so you are guaranteed to have a one-of-a-kind home.
For New Homes we offer two different scopes:
- Turn-Key: We take the project from the plan stage to move-in ready, and you get to sit back and select all the finishes.
- Shell Build: If you want to do a bunch of work yourself or use your own trades, we also provide a shell build option where we take the project to the lock-up stage, then you can finish it off yourself without having to worry about weather.
Do you love where you live, but you have outgrown your home? Why not add some space — whether it is a larger garage, a bigger living room, or extra bedrooms on the second floor. If you can think of a way to increase the square footage of your home, we have probably done it.
Do you have a kitchen or a tired bathroom that needs updating, or are you considering upgrading the flooring throughout your home? We will work with your idea and within your budget to achieve a new, functional look that you will surely fall in love with.
Are you in need of an extra bedroom, a man cave, or a new theatre room? Have you considered building out your basement? We can help — if you have an unfinished basement, we can add value to your home and give you some extra breathing space.
A new deck is perfect for that afternoon barbeque or relaxing and catching some sun. If you are considering a new deck or refreshing an old deck, give us a call. From traditional materials to modern, maintenance-free composites, our crews are experienced and efficient.
If you are looking for a mosquito-free outdoor space, take your summer back and build a new screened-in room. Either attached or standalone, we have built many bug-free gazebos that families can enjoy for years.
A leaky, cracked, or shifting foundation is a homeowner’s worst nightmare. If you need foundation work, we got you covered.
New moisture membranes, soil relief, underpinning, leveling — call us today and we will take care of your nightmare.